Friday 25 May 2012

APPRECIATING OUR BLOGGER BUDDIES

Hello -:)

We (meaning both your hosts Denise and Donna) want to thank everyone who participated in challenge #36 Appreciating the Zealotry.  You are all superstars! Perhaps it wasn't much of a challenge to just link to a favorite post from April, but selecting a favorite is never easy, as you have all noted by now.

We're pretty sure we have visited and commented on everyone who linked, but if we've missed your post, please let us know.  The purpose of this challenge was to spotlight posts we may have missed, or to introduce some new bloggers to RFW.  The hosts are all about meeting new authors, networking, and generally having a good time.

We have enjoyed all the postings; We learned something new, or were thoroughly entertained, or just enjoyed meeting new bloggers at every stop we made along the way.  Wow, so much to appreciate out there in the blogverse. Thank you to the newbies to RFW. We hope you will post again!

We want to thank the A-Z hosts who linked with RFW, and a special thanks to Arlee Bird, who conceived the April A-Z challenge that has taken over the bloggy world for the last 3 years. Thank you Arlee for posting three times for this challenge! WE wish A-Z the best of luck in future endeavors.  Please visit Arlee to say hi if you haven't already done so. RFWers, please take a moment to wave a fond adieu to all things A-Z, as we move forward with our own agendas,namely writing flash fiction and poetry to prompts. Next prompt June 1 - Yes, No, Oh, alright then!

Check out the Challenge Page for more info on the next prompts.

Check out our Guest Posts Page which has undergone rigorous change.




11 comments:

  1. I for one can't wait to get a new story written. No equivocating for me! Excuse the Macbeth ref. Been swamped with the murderous scoundrel these past tutoring weeks. Happy writing my friends. Adieu...

    Denise

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So we can expect a Shakespear spin from your next submission? Well, I think that would be loads of fun; especially with your Ozzy sense of humor :)

      I'm at home suffering with pink-eye, so maybe my story will involve whether to cut out the offensive eyeball or not . .

      ......dhole

      Delete
  2. I have my post up. I do not see a linky for us to direct our friends to, so here is mine:
    http://rolandyeomans.blogspot.com/

    Have a great weekend, Roland Lead on MacDuff. LOL.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry my friend I know you've missed posting but you're a week early!

      Denise

      Delete
    2. Sorry about that. The blood center has been working me non-stop. My mind is a bit blurred when I get home!

      Delete
  3. I just read Roland's story, lol. And left the same comment. So nice of you Roland to make sure I get to at least one post "on time".


    ........dhole

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Donna. Well we can link it up next Thursday! D.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Denise and Donna .. I still have to whizz around the Zealotry blogosphere .. I'll catch up anon .. cheers Hilary

    ReplyDelete
  6. Look forward to the stories that will come out of this prompt :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I look forward to seeing if you come up with a zombie story. Do zombies fall in love?? D.

      Delete
  7. Awh such a lovely post.Prompt looks fun too.

    ReplyDelete

Join in the discussion. We care about your opinion.